Bed & Breakfast in Shropshire
Relaxed, friendly, elegant –that’s Mynd House- a perfect hideaway in the Shropshire Hills. Bring your walking boots, your bike, your dog (if you book the Minton Room) - and above all bring yourself- your up-beat, adventurous, fun-loving self!
Wake up to stunning scenery in our star-rated bed and breakfast. Treat your taste buds to the delights of a full English- we promise to cook it to perfection. Spend the day exploring the hills and then enjoy a night cap in our private bar. Chill out in our spacious lounge and drift off to sleep in a comfy bed…
Savour Mynd House- the ultimate bed and breakfast in Shropshire!
Why stay with us?
- Mynd House is a historic Edwardian villa, brimming with character and located in an AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty).
- Seven of our spacious ensuite rooms offer views of the hills, and our single room has a garden view.
- Several rooms have king-size or super-king-size beds with seating areas.
- Open all year, we are cycle-friendly, with a secure boot and cycle room.
- Your four legged friend is welcome to join you when you book Minton, our dog friendly ground floor room.
- We provide delicious breakfasts (and optional packed lunches) with ingredients sourced locally.
- We run our own licensed bar, The Bar On The Hill.
- Guests stay cosy in front of a log fire in the lounge during the colder months.
- Excellent Wi-Fi and free on-site parking facilities.